Benefits of Credentials
The Power of Safenetix Credentials
Earning a Safenetix Credential is a voluntary activity that demonstrates you have the knowledge and skills to properly inspection fire and smoke dampers in virtually any type of facility and that you possess a high level of dedication to your profession and your community. Safenetix Credential holders understand the importance of continued education to increase their expertise and advance their careers?
How does Safenetix Credentialing Benefits Your Career?
The fire safety profession has experienced rapid growth over the past decade, and there is a significant amount of knowledge required to perform asset inspections at the highest level. Displaying your Safenetix Credential helps the industry and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s) identify you as a knowledgeable, experienced fire safety individual who is committed to properly inspection fire and smoke dampers.
Need more reasons to become Safenetix Credentialed?
- Your Safenetix Credential allows facilities seeking a fire safety technician the opportunity to make an informed selection on who they contract work to based on the knowledge and advanced training you demonstrate as a credential holder.
- Experiencing the process and achievement of earning and maintaining your Safenetix Credential provides you incentives to continue your ongoing professional development.
- Employers view Safenetix Credentials as a tool for both training their existing personnel and selecting new employees.
- Holding a Safenetix Credential can lead to increased income and open the door to new opportunities for professional advancement.
- Safenetix Credentials help set you apart from the competition and give you a competitive edge in today’s economy.
- When multiple individuals bid for the same job, your Safenetix Credentials can be a deciding factor in securing the contract.